Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Gradient Skin

Gradient_Skin

இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் தேடு

பிரபலமான இடுகைகள்

Breaking News

latest

My Best friend

As I Promsied Here comes my Blog on Friends in orkut. but there is a slight change on the topic. Instead writing about all or some of the fr...

As I Promsied Here comes my Blog on Friends in orkut. but there is a slight change on the topic. Instead writing about all or some of the friends in Orkut,, let me tell about my best friend i got in orkut.

In my Initial Stage in orkut, i have accepted some friend requests and have sent some friend requests, But only after 2 or 3 months i Met this friend in Iyers Community. As the regulars in that community Know , we became friends during one heated debate. Then we began to chat in gtalk for whole day and night and sometimes in phone. We found most of our interests are same. my Friend also traditional and follow all the traditions of our community. My Friend was felt rather lonely in their home and me also was going through lot of problems during that time(Before Marriage).

Main aspect of our friendship is that , we never meet often like most of the friends. our main mode of contact would be either gtalk or mobile. But if anything happens to me (be bad or good), the first person to know that will be my friend. Its same that side also.I had some bitter experience as far as the friendship is concerned. When I got the news the about the marriage of my friend i was over the moon, because i know how my friend suffered in the life.

My friend's Life partner is a cool person and very very understanding and caring. We were blessed in the sense that our Life partners accepted our friendship and they are also Good friends now.

So you all will be very eager to know who that person is. She is My Best Friend and a Gift to me "Sweta".

The whole purpose of writing this Blog is that its my little gift to my best friend "Sweta"

This is my last part of the series of Blog on my orkut Experiences. I will come out with new set of series soon till then bye

2 கருத்துகள்

Mathura சொன்னது…

Am I in your friends' list?

workhard சொன்னது…

Seems like you have dedicated this entire blog to ur friends.. that is really nice of u...


How to make a website